Michael Wittig is an ISSA Personal Trainer with multiple certifications, IPE Natural Pro in Men’s Physique and Classic Physique, published fitness model, and a sponsored athlete. His desire to help others reach their full potential is having a global impact. At 41yrs old, he proves that you can be your best at any age, and do it naturally.
Michael is featured in the September 2017 issues of Muscle & Fitness, Flex, and Train Magazines. He is being recognized by one of the biggest personal certification organizations in the world, International Sports Science Association (ISSA).
Michael is our top-level trainer here at Elite Training. He, and all our personal trainers at Elite, are over performers, hold many certifications, have a high level of expertise, and are ready to help you achieve your goals.
5 Training Tips That Will Transform Your Life – by Michael Wittig
Here are 5 things I do that have drastically transformed my health, physique, and life. They seem obvious, but with consistency, they have transformed my body through the years. I hope you can apply them to your life too. I am always natural (not even doctor prescribed testosterone) and my personal best at 41 years old.
1. Drink water. Cut the pop and energy drinks. Upon waking I always jug a glass of water. I then add Kaged Muscle Supplements Hydracharge to 20oz of water 3x a day. Nutrients, tasty, and no artificial colors/flavors. It makes drinking 1+ gallon of water daily much easier. Get 15% off Kagedmuscle.com with my code Wittig15.
2. Move your body. Do something! You don’t have to workout like I do daily. Something is always better than nothing. Check out my 10 Min home workout series going up weekly on my Youtube.com/WittigWorks. Subscribe. Follow my personal beat downs daily on Snap Chat & IG Story (WittigWorks both).
3. Don’t smoke or drink in excess. Save that money for healthy foods 🙂
4. Reduce going out to eat. I try to only eat out 1x a week with the family. I always make sure to eat lighter (low fat/carbs) before and the morning after going out to eat.
5. Eat fresh foods. I try to avoid most things in wrappers and boxes. The bulk of my foods are lean meats, fruits, veggies, potatoes, rice, eggs, Greek yogurt, nuts, and oats. For my contest prep, my lean meats and mixed veggies are by Meal Prep Tulsa. Super tasty, healthy and makes eating clean too easy.